HOME ORDER VIDEO SALES TIPS Testimonials FAQ INCOME OPPORTUNITY MINI VACATION HOME BIZ OPP TRAVEL CLUB:
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM
You do not have to read every word right now. Just get idea of what's here then come back later.
2. "I have had lower back pain for quite some time, due to a few different car accidents, and I've spent many hours and money getting adjustments at a Chiropractors office. My friend had told me about this little massager that worked just as well as adjustments, but I was skeptical. I went to a kiosk in the Stratosphere hotel and let the guy do a demo on me and WOW! I bought it immediately and took it home. Ever since then my lower back pain has subsided and I no longer have to pay large amounts of money to get the same effect! This product is amazing and I recommend it to anyone with back pain Thank you again!!!"
3. "I have had My TENS Massager for 6 months now and words can not describe how well it has helped me. I am 46 1/2 years old and exercise very hard 5 days a week and this product keeps me from cramping up and from soreness. I work the graveyard shift and it also helps me relax and go to sleep soon afterwards, I recommend it to all Athletes and hard working People.."
4. "I think the TENS Massager really should be sold in chiropractic offices as the 'at home' remedy. It really works just as well and is much cheaper than seeing a chiropractor every week...Thank you for this fantastic product. I can now sleep better at night because I no longer have the leg pain I used to, I love this product!"
5. "All I have to Say Is " This Is Phenomenal" Bless You Guys"
6. "I suffer from a ruptured disk in my back and that, of course, brings constant pain and fatigue. After just 30 minutes of this TENS massager, I'm feeling completely recharged and a whole lot less in the pain department I use the Massager almost everyday and I am still amazed at the level of intensity comes out of this little thing."
have had 4 back surgeries (2 of which were very major) and had been using
TENS units for years. Just when I was getting ready to spend around $600 -
$800 for a new unit, I stumbled upon The TENS Massager. I bought the
Pro version with all the extras and still paid half of what I was going to
for a TENS unit.
And I am MUCH happier with my TENS Massager than I was the previous TENS units. You can't go wrong with this product."
9. love it. It has helped me so much. I don't know how I ever lived without it. Mary T. MO.
10. I've used Mini-Masseuse for a long time now with excellent results. It works particularly well between Chiropractor visits and after a long work out at the gym. Those nagging aches and pains all but disappear after a single 30 minute session the majority of the time. Dave, FL.
11. I received this a number of years ago and it is a great stress reliever. Love this product! Sharon A. CA.
12. I bought mine at the Kimmswick Apple Butter festival and I can't put it down. I have had a lower back ache for a week. OMG. This is helping. I love it, well worth the money. THANKS !! Shawndra, IL
13. in June of 2009 I was diagnosed with the early stages of neuropathy in my feet. (rapid fire pains shooting through my feet) I bought the TENS MASSAGER PLUS at the Tampa home show two weeks ago and started doing using it immediately. I have not had pain for 2 1/2 weeks, I feel like I have a new set of feet. I also use it for my tennis elbow. Love, love love this unit. Edna W. FL.
14. I Bought one for bad back
and neck, I drive a big rig cross country. Works great to relieve the pain
and stress. Thank you. Bob R. TX.
After having my 2nd mastectomy a year ago I failed to do my arm exercises therefore my arm was frozen up and I could not raise it above shoulder level. After ONLY 15 minutes of using my Pro TENS MASSAGER PLUS on my shoulder I can now raise my arm straight up over my head! That SOLD me and now I am selling this wonderful product myself. Carol S. AR.
15.I Have had the product about a week. Am very
pleased so far. Those normal aches and pains and random injuries sure
arenít as big a deal now. Great to have in-between chiropractor visits.
Thank so much for a great products! Kevin, OK.
16. I love mine, I'm 54 years old and my back and knees just aren't what they used to be. I use it all the time, it really relieves the pain. Norm W. TX.
17. I reluctantly purchased my TENS MASSAGER PLUS at a Motorcycle show in Cleveland, OH. I have had knee issues for years, and the TENS MASSAGER PLUS has helped them considerably. I was amazed. My husband has a bad neck and it helps that too. It really helps keeping the inflammation down. EBowen, OH.
18. I was broadsided in a car accident in October of 2004. Consequently, since I have back pain from time to time. When I use my "mini masseuse" that I bought at the mall my pain is GREATLY reduced. Rosanne S.
19. We got our TENS MASSAGER PLUS in June of 2007. What an awesome gadget. Been thru 3 sets of batteries. My wife gets migraines that last like 3 days. Without the TENS MASSAGER PLUS she would come home from work and go straight to bed. Now she hooks up the masseuse and within an hour she's able to function without having to hit the bed. Great for back pain too!! I have had more then 5 people purchase this unit. And I'm sending this site to my sister so she can get one of these awesome units herself. Also recommend the Dual Adapter with extra pads. Denny W.
20. My husband bought it for me at a Truck Show. I have Rheumatoid arthritis and it is even helping with the inflammation in my joints! It's amazing! I'm just worried that I'm going to wear it out because I use it so much! Melissa
21. My husband finally has relief from constant back pain. I just can't believe. I have neck tremors, it helps tremendously. Our friend has cancer and it relieved much pain for him. Well. I could go on & on, but you get the point. The best Barbara S.
*Disclaimer: TENS MASSAGER PLUS and TENS MASSAGER PLUS Pro are not
intended to replace professional
health care needs. These products are intended for therapeutic home-use only.
TO CONTINUE TOUR CLICK HERE